New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: Former gifted children with hard lives, how did you turn out?

Ask HN: Former gifted children with hard lives, how did you turn out?
68 by askHN2024 | 52 comments on Hacker News.
For various life reasons, I developed depression, and I am autistic and have ADHD (diagnosed, treated). I didn’t get treatment for my ADHD till after college. The point of this Ask HN isn’t to start a pity party, but I am just getting some data on how others like me are doing. I have an ACE score of 6. Currently, I look accomplished to people, but I don’t feel accomplished. My estimated networth is maybe 300K or more with home equity. My biggest concern with my quality of life is I don’t feel safe (don’t ask). So what’s your ACE score, and how satisfied are you with your life? ACE quiz: https://ift.tt/9rdwpEa...

Comments